Tankless water heater valves are meant to help simplify the installation, operations, as well as maintenance of tankless water heaters.
These valves are actually used to replace up to 18 fittings as well as 16 connections, which are typically used in the installation of tankless water heaters.
There is a wide variety of tankless water heater valve kits on the market, but some are of higher quality than others.
For this reason, there is need to know which brands are the best so that you can have get value for money once you decide to buy the product.
The following are some of the Best Tankless Water Heater Valve Kits on the market today:
Top Three Best Tankless Water Heater Valve Kit in 2018
#1 Webstone 44443WPR Isolator Tankless Construction
This is the most popular tankless water heater valve kit on the market today. This product comes with the following features:
- It is lead free: This is because the product meets all federal and state standards for lead levels in drinking water system components
- Has tankless water heater service valves
- Has a residential pressure relief valve outlet -150 PSI/200K BTU
- Has a high -flow hose drains- 500 WOG
- Size: 3/4 Inch
- Can be priced and sold individually or in cases
- 4444 series – IPS Union x IP
- Includes individually controlled drain outlets
- Has a full port brass ball valves with adjustable packing gland
- Has a manufacturer’s warranty on all components and workmanship
#2 Noritz IK-WV-200-1-TH-LF Lead-Free Threaded Isolation
This product is manufactured by Noritz America Corporation and is a very high-quality product that is also easy to install and maintain. The product comes with the following features:
- Rated pressure relief
- Large handles for easy servicing
- A manufacturer’s warranty on parts and workmanship,
#3 Rheem RTG20220AB Webstone Tankless Water Heater
This product is a hot and cold water service valve kit that is easy to install and maintain. It contains multiple valves and connections in a single part, thus allowing for easy installation and maintenance. It comes with the following features:
- Service valves
- Pressure relief valve
- Has a very high rating with users
- Clean brass that meets California Low Lead Codes requirements
- Warranty on parts.
Things to consider before buying a tankless water heater valve kit
Once you have made a decision to buy a tankless water heater valve kit, you should ensure that it meets the following requirements:
- It is important to ensure that the valve kit you are intending to buy is compatible with the type of tankless water heater that you have.
- It should ideally meet all federal and state standards for lead levels in drinking water system components.
- Should have a manufacturer’s warranty on all its components as well as workmanship.
- Should be easy to install and maintain.
- Should be manufactured by a reputable company
- Should be a durable product: Essentially, the kit should be made using the strong material such as brass.
- Should be reasonably priced.
- Should contain a pressure relief valve.
- Should ideally have fewer connections in order to reduce the time and cost of installation.
- Should be of the right size for your tankless water heater and also have front-aligned handles. This is to allow for easier positioning of the valve kit even where the available space is small.
- Should ideally have an integrated drain valve because it allows for quick and easy maintenance of the valve kit.
- Should ideally contain a captive nut and washer in order to reduce the risk of component loss during installation.
Tankless water heater valve kit is a must for anyone who is intending to install a tankless water heater. First and foremost, these valve kit help make the process of installing tankless water heaters very easy and inexpensive.
In addition, they are associated with a lot of benefits for their users. They are compatible with various different types of tankless water heaters, meaning that they can be used widely. When it comes to cost, they are reasonably priced considering their quality and functionality.
Most users have rated these products very highly, with most of them giving them a 5-star rating. They are also solidly made and durable, meaning that you will use for a long period of time. Most of these valve kits also come with a warranty on parts as well as workmanship.
As a matter of fact, these valve kits are actually the perfect match for all tanks-less heaters. The most important thing is to ensure that you buy the right size and type of valve kit that is compatible with your tankless water heater.
Essentially, these products are worth their cost and will give excellent service for a very long period of time. You need to invest in one and experience great satisfaction with the excellent service it will provide for you.