We all know what it feels like to touch the water in cold weather. It feels like a shock and using cold water will make you feel numb at one point.
But what if there is a way to have a warm, pleasant flow of water at your convenience?
You may be thinking – “It’s not possible! you have to store it somewhere and the supply surely ends sometimes, isn’t it?”
Well, I’m proudly announcing that you’re wrong.
It’s surely possible! You can feel the warmth as long as you wish.
Want quick suggestions from our editor…? Or find the detailed comparison table below the suggestion box.
Our Picks: Top 3 Tankless Water Heaters
Although there are many tankless water heaters available in the market for your choices, I will recommend the 3 top-rated tankless water heaters of different types:
Table of Contents
- Types Of Tankless Water Heaters
- Top 4 Best Tankless Water Heater Reviews
- Things To Consider Before Buying A Tankless Water Heater
- Why should you buy A Tankless Water Heater?
- Final Thought
Types Of Tankless Water Heaters
While planning to choose a tankless water heater, you will be presented with two options – electric and gas. Both types of water heaters have their own unique features.
Electric Tankless Water Heater: An electric tankless heater, unlike the traditional heaters, only heats the water when needed. The best feature of this type of heaters is that almost no energy gets wasted while using the water. There just is no time for the loss of heat, since the water rushing through the heater takes up all the energy.
Gas Tankless Water Heater: With gas units, you can experience the power and flow rate required to supply an entire home with hot water. The truth is, natural gas heaters are less expensive than electric ones. When it comes to the efficiency of supplying an entire house, gas type units hold the benefit over electric ones.
While selecting a gas-based tankless water heater, you need to consider certain combustion and venting requirements. It is true that electric tankless water heaters offer certain benefits that their gas counterparts cannot match. When used in a POU application, electric tankless water heaters are tough to beat. This is simply because they are positioned right where the water is required. An electric option can instantly provide hot water without any wastage.it is not wrong to say that an electric heater is the best instant water heater
When To Choose Electric Tankless Water Heater
You simply need an electric tankless heater if your heating plan is to cascade on a point-of-use application, As mentioned above, when electric tankless heaters are used in a POU application, they are hard to beat. This is simply because they are positioned right where the water is needed. Electric tankless units can instantly provide hot water without any waste or leftover in the pipes.
So when used as a POU device, they are more efficient than their gas counterparts. When used for remote needs, electric tankless heaters are very practical. For example, a far-reaching location or a hot tub.
It is too expensive to install point-of-use electric tankless heaters for covering the whole house. At every laundry, kitchen, baths, or sinks. For this reason, they do not hold any advantage when compared to gas for an entire household application.
When To Choose Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
If you want the combination of comfort, cost-savings, and convenience. A natural gas tankless heater is the right way to go. Natural gas tankless water heaters usually follow the same techniques in operation as traditional options, but without a storage container or tank.
On this note, natural gas tankless water heaters will eventually reduce the amount of energy required to operate. They can as well lower water-heating bills and yield excellent cost savings.
A natural gas tankless water heater comes with several advantages. It offers continuous hot water. Since immediate water heaters do not have containers, they offer as much hot water users needed. Without ever running out of hot water, simultaneous hour-long showers are possible for a huge family.
They can as well offer more energy-efficiency. Studies have shown that natural gas water heaters are usually energy star-ranked. It simply means that they can satisfy very specific task ranging from standard powered tank heaters to a documented annual savings of about fourteen to forty percent.
On this note, it is clear that natural gas tankless water heaters will help save you energy consumption efficiently.
When to Choose Propane Tankless Water Heater
If you still want the combination of comfort, cost-savings, and convenience- but want heated water faster and don’t mind the savings going down a little bit, then propane tankless water heater is for you. An LPG tankless water heater or simply Propane Tankless Water Heater’s working procedure is completely identical to a natural gas tankless water heater.
The change is in the fuel burning. Propane subsumes more energy within it than natural gas. To be completely accurate, natural gas’ energy is identified as 38.7ML/m3 where Propane’s energy is 93.2MJ/m3. Almost triple than natural gas.
It is why propane is way more powerful than natural gas. And thus, propane tankless water heater is capable of the heating a certain amount of water up faster than the usual natural tankless water heater.
Anyway, good things bring more cost. The miscellaneous cost of Propane Tankless Water heater is slightly on the heavier side if you consider natural gas tankless water heater and it side by side.
So, if you want to cut down cost as it was for an electric tankless water heater, but still want a higher time saving- the propane tankless water heater is for you.
Top 4 Best Tankless Water Heater Reviews
When it comes to choosing a water heater, Stiebel Eltron is the number one best on-demand water heater for most customers. This Germany-based company has been introducing its tankless water heaters under the names “Tempra” and “Tempra Plus”.
- Digital temperature control: Every Tempra Plus heaters come with an advanced digital flow control system. With the touch of a fingertip, you can regulate and adjust the temperature and flow rate of the water as you wish.
- No venting required: Unlike the conventional water heaters, this unit does not need any kind of venting. The advanced electronics yet the simple flow sensor design have made that possible.
- Sleek design: The unique feature of this product is its sleek and stylish design. Compared to other tank water heaters, tempra plus requires much less space. For this reason, it is very suitable for any house.
- Less energy consumption: When compared to traditional tank water heaters, the product helps you save energy and reduce electric bill by 15-20%. This may not seem very much, but in the long run, you can save a lot of money.
- Stiebel Eltron only gives a warranty to the parts. This is not a great deal, because durability is another perk for which people rely on them.
The product simply introduces the innovative German quality in the market. The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 is for you if you want maximum efficiency.
One of the leading brands in the heater industry, Ecosmart is configured for patented self-modulating technology. They are very suitable for cold climates. For the houses in Canada and Southern United States, ECO 27 is well-adjustable for the demand for hot water.
- Digital temperature control: this control allows you to regulate the temperature very efficiently. You can set the temperature at 80°F – 140°F.
- Lifetime warranty: The most amazing side of the Ecosmart is that their models are the only electric tankless water heaters on the market that come with a lifetime warranty.
- The most advanced self-modulating technology: Their self-modulating technology allows the heater to decide exactly how much energy is needed to heat the water.
- Compact and easily replaceable: the size of this product is very compact and does not require a lot of space. It can store up to 6 gallons of water, so you do not have to worry about running out of water. The copper and stainless components are used to design this product which also makes it easy to replace the parts of the product.
- You will have to find the right size on your own for your water needs and other requirements. Other than that it is a great product, probably one of the top electric tankless water heaters out there.
With this product, you can easily save up to fifty percent of water heating costs. Therefore, in the long run, it is a great unit in terms of cost, space, and energy.
- MC-91-1US Digital Controller with Error Code Indicator: This model comes with a digital controller that allows you to enjoy hot water at always a pre-set temperature.
- The capacity of up to 9.4 GPM: This amazing tankless water heater can deliver 9.4 gallons of hot water per minute. This only proves how efficient this model is.
- Up to 40% energy savings: Rinnai RL94iN has a thermal efficiency of 83%. It is a lot considering other traditional tank heaters. This lets you save up to 40% energy.
- Concentric venting system: Rinnai RL94iN is very compact in size. It has interior-mount units which vent outside the house.
- It has been reported that this unit makes a fairly loud sound. But that should not be allowed to question the efficiency of this amazing water heater.
Overall, this is a great product and has been applauded by numerous customers. And when it comes to operating effectively, it will not disappoint you.
This product is unique in its own way. It is capable of delivering hot water up to 6.6-Gallon per minute. With this unique feature of the product, it can be used for your bathroom and other areas of the house.
- Temperature lock: The fascinating feature of this product is its temperature lock system. This makes sure that there is no accidental change in water temperature.
- 150,000 Max BTU: It needs only 150,000 BTU input. Compared to other products, this one is much more efficient in the heating water.
- Enhanced scale detection: It prevents any kind of possibility of severe damage to the unit.
- No found yet
In short, this is a great product, like its other version which runs on natural gas.
Things To Consider Before Buying A Tankless Water Heater
So, obviously you want to purchase a tankless water heater, right? Now I’ll focus on making that happen. To succeed in purchasing a best tankless hot water heater, you have to consider certain factors. These factors will always help you make the right decision:
However, they need more combustion air. This is because these products often use an electric fan to add air to the flame.
Therefore it makes higher BTUs than the local tank type heater. For this reason, the location to place a tankless heater is very important. It should be properly considered prior to purchase one. This will help you get the best result in a time of need.
Based on their compact design, operation, and energy-saving concept, they are currently becoming well-known globally. For this reason, I would suggest you purchase the best product that guarantees your safety.
Why should you buy A Tankless Water Heater?
Benefits Of A Tankless Water Heater:
There are several benefits that you can derive from purchasing a tankless water heater. Read on to discover the great advantages of purchasing tankless water heaters.
- They do not run out of hot water
- There is no possibility of flooding due to a ruptured tank
- Most tankless units come with a federal tax rebate of three hundred dollars
- Most units are operated by remote control and have up to 4 separate settings available
- Tankless Water heater last 5-10 years longer than usual tank heaters
- You can save as much as 20 percent from your water heating bill
- They are more efficient with no standby heat loss
I’m sure that this article has met your expectations. One amazing thing about tankless water heaters is that they can help you save extra money on your energy bill. And yeah, they save your space!
Using a tankless water heater can be full of fun. This is because most tankless water heaters come with unique features that can blow your mind.
You should give it a try, Today! Call us anytime for assistance and we will get back to you soon.