Having the Best whole house tankless water heater installed in your home will help you to save hundreds of dollars on gas, water or electric bills. Some designs will perfectly work in homes that rely on the natural gas while there are models that will work well with the traditional electrical systems.
A tankless water heater refers to a water heater without a tank. It will always heat the water to the required temperature instead of storing the hot water for use. Tankless water heater achieves this by running water through a serious of high-powered burners instead of the gas flame. The tankless hot water heaters are always available in propane, electric or natural gas models. However, the most common models are the natural gas and propane models that are common for large homes.
The popularity of the Best whole house tankless water heater has increased since they will provide you with the amount of hot water you require. They are also able to save you money since you will never end up heating dozens of gallons in the tank. Getting the Best whole house tankless water heater will enable you to save a considerable amount of cash.
Top 3 Best Whole House Tankless Water Heater Comparison Table
Here are the suggestions for the top best whole house tankless water heater
#1 Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24, 240V, 24 kW Review
The Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Tankless Whole House Water Heater can provide you with hot water to up to two showers at the same time. It includes the Advanced Flow Control that ensures constant temperatures regardless of the demand of water. The water temperature can be quickly and easily set using the adjustment knob and the digital display on the unit front.
Stiebel Eltron Tempra 24 Plus Electric Tankless Whole House Water Heater is an excellent replacement of the conventional water home tank heater. You will never go wrong with this reliable, proven and energy efficient water heater.
- Sleek design to save space
- Unlimited hot water supply
- Three-year warranty
- No venting is required
- Has an adjustable temperature control
- Digital temperature control
- Proven Reliability
#2 Takagi TH3SDV TH3 Series 180000 BTU Direct Vent Indoor Review
The Takagi TH3SDV TH3 Series are known for their great sleek design. They are considered to be the most compact unit/ However; the Takagi TH3SDV TH3 Series is larger compared to many tankless water heaters.
The Takagi TH3SDV TH3 Series can meet the needs of a full home that contains up to three bathrooms. The water heater delivers up to 6.6 gallons of the hot water in one minute and has an outlet and inlet thermostats for constant monitoring of temperature. Having the unit is like installing a 40-gallon tank water heater.
However, it is known to be more energy efficient compared to the other traditional tanks water heaters. It only uses gas when there is water demand and has an energy saving factor ranging from 81% to 83%. The Takagi TH3SDV TH3 Series tankless water heater measures 6.7 by 13.8 by 20.3 inches. You will have to the Takagi into a ¾ ” and a 4” category venting system.
The Takagi TH3SDV TH3 Series 180000 BTU Direct Vent Indoor Whole House Tankless Water is ideal for families having three to five people. It is capable of delivering 6.6 gallons per minute making it possible to run multiple hot water fixtures simultaneously.
#3 Rinnai RL94eN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Review
Though there are many other tankless hot water heaters in the market, the positive reputation and the goodwill that comes with the Rinnai RL94eN Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater cannot be found anywhere else. The Rinnai RL94eN Tankless Water Heater is the best choice for any family interested in a higher GPM and hot water usage.
- The Rinnai RL94eN Tankless Water Heater is durable and backed with a great warranty plan.
- It has an excellent sleek design and always available in attractive compact design and silver color that has a simple exterior installation system.
- It has a capacity of 9.4 GPM hence a great solution for large families.
- It is designed with the ability to provide not- fluctuating, uninterrupted hot water through five plumbing outlets at the same time.
- It also offers up to 30-degree Fahrenheit rise from the ground level.
- In general, they will require less space
- There is reduced water damage risk owing to lack of water storage
- The cost of operation are low compared to the storage water heaters
- They are great for environment
- Whole house tankless water heater have a longer lifespan compared to the storage water heaters
- General Capacity: Any traditional water heater will have space inside to bring water up to temperature. However, with the best tankless hot water design, there is no tank for perfectly heated water at your disposal. You, therefore, need to ensure it has the right capacity that will be able to meet your family needs.
- Flow Per Minute: You need to consider the flow per minute too. Flow per minute refers to the amount of water the heater will be able to bring up to a temperature with a minute. Most of the tankless models provide up to three gallons or more in one minute; that is an enormous amount for taking a shower and washing dishes.
- Type of Display: The water heaters having LCD or digital display at the front are always easier to use. It is possible for one to adjust the temperature of the water and make other settings changes from the front buttons.
- Overall Size: You will still have to consider the overall size of your desired tankless hot water heaters though they are known to take up less space that their traditional counterparts. Most of the designs are always available in compact shapes that are never bigger than an average suitcase. It will reduce the amount of work you will require to have one installed in your home.
- Source of Energy: The right tankless water heater for you will depend on whether you have the gas or electric lines. If you purchase a gas heater yet you have electrical lines, you will have to spend more to have it installed. It is appropriate you ensure the heater works well with your existing system.
- Temperature Range: The water will always heat up to a temperature range of about 105 degrees Fahrenheit whenever you are taking a shower. Some people prefer the water less warm while taking showers. If you are one of them, you need to ensure you check the box to confirm the temperature range the heater can support.
- Energy Efficient Rating: Though it is not necessary to all the tankless water heater buyers, there are those who would consider the heaters energy efficiency rating. Energy efficient rating refers to how efficient the heater works.
There are many models of tankless hot water heaters available in the market today. However, to enjoy great benefits with moderate challenges, you should go for the best whole house tankless water heater listed above.