There is no denying the fact that Water Heaters are need of the time. If you wish to speed up your day-to-day routine chores and ease your lives, you and your household desperately need one of these. Long gone is the time when you had to wait to get yourself or your pet a hot bathe, do your laundry or the dishes. With water heaters, hot water is readily available whenever needed. Numerous brands are coming out with different kinds of Water Heaters now, starring unique and advanced features as per your liking.
Bradford White is one of the most recognizable brands in the water heater world. Established back in 1881 the company has been consistently producing top quality water heaters for its customers. The best feature of this brand is that it has water heaters available in almost all residential configurations. It is one of the most technologically advanced entities in the water heating industry.
For this reason, we have developed this post to provide you with our list of best Bradford White water heater reviews. In addition to that, we have also developed a buying guide to assist you in what features you need to look for when buying these water heaters.
Table of Contents
- 5 Best Bradford White Water Heater Reviews
- Bradford White Water Heater Buying Guide
5 Best Bradford White Water Heater Reviews
The water heater that heads our list of Bradford White water heater reviews is the RG240T6N water heater. It comes with a large-sized water tank that can store 40 gallons of water for delivering hot water instantly.
The tank has insulated with non-CFC foam, which prevents standby heat failure. In addition to that, the combination of magnesium-anode rod and the Vitraglas lining provides protection against corrosion. This is the reason that increases the longevity of this 40 gallons water heater.
This natural gas water heater has featured with the ICON system as well as atmospherically vented. The ICON system provides a great temperature control plus diagnostics. While atmospherically vented automatically regulate the airflow. In addition, the Hydrojet performance system enhances its efficiency and performance simultaneously.
Furthermore, this model has immersed separate Thermowell and it means that there is no requirement to separate the gas valve for draining the tank. The total Hydrojet performance system is cleaning the tank that reduces maintenance.
Pros & Cons
- Regarding safety, this water heater has an advanced ScreenLok technology that prevents backward flames.
- Additionally, the Resettable Thermal Switch prevents it from operating in flammable vapor.
- The capacity of the water tank is 40 gallons and input is 40000 BTU. Moreover, the LED display makes it easy to use.
- This natural gas heater is the best residential water heater that saves energy in an efficient way.
- The company gives you 6 years warranty and offers good customer services as well.
- This is an expensive product for residential use.
- It is larger and requires much space for configuration.
2. MI75S6BN Water Heater – Best 75 Gallon Water Heater
The second one on our Bradford White water heater reviews is the heavy-duty MI75S6BN-337 water heater and it is best for your large-sized home, companies, and more. The tank of this model heater has Vitraglas lining, which makes it corrosion resistant. Additionally, comes with a protective rode that has made with a magnesium anode.
The hydro-jet system and a hand-hole cleanout option make both the cleaning and maintenance easier. It works with natural gas and input is 76000 BTU. The capacity of the tank is about 75 gallons that are ideal for the large-sized home.
Furthermore, it comes with combined features of a draft diverter and atmospheric vented. For that reason, the vent automatically drew the air from inside the home and exhausted it from the chimney. In addition, a draft diverter helps to give direction to the air for flowing in or out of the burner.
The ICON system has equipped for improved precision as well as enhanced problem-solving. On the other hand, this Bradford white water heater has built-in piezo igniter. Therefore, you can say that Bradford MI75S6BN water heater is the best residential and commercial heater.
Pros & Cons
- The tank capacity is 75 gallons and powered with natural gas that has 76000 BTU input.
- You can get a large amount of hot water without any delay.
- The cleaning and maintenance are very easy due to the corrosion-resistant tank and hydro-jet system.
- A draft diverter and atmospheric vented enhances its reliability, functionality, durability, performance as well.
- The Piezo Igniter removes the need for the opening chamber for lighting up the pilot.
- The configuration is a hard task because professional installation is required.
Do you want an electric and a durable water heater? If yes, then here we present you a Bradford White electric water heater review. This RE350S6 water heater by Bradford White is exactly what you are looking for. Additionally, it consumes 240V and 4500 watts that heat up the water faster as compared to fewer watts heaters.
Additionally, the stored water passes through the electric unit that heats it and delivers hot water directly. This model also equipped with 50 gallons of the water tank that is best for the large-sized houses. The company uses high-quality materials to construct it that makes it more reliable and durable.
On the other hand, maintenance and cleanliness are also very easy. It has a shielding magnesium-anode rod that provides protection against corrosion. For that reason, you can enjoy hot water longer without the need for any kind of troubleshooting.
Pros & Cons
- It provides protection against corrosion that enhances the reliability and durability of the heater.
- This electric water heater heats up water quickly. This is because it consumes 240V and 4500 watts.
- The tank capacity is 50 gallons that are ideal for the large-sized home.
- The magnesium-anode rod makes the maintenance and cleanliness easy for you.
- There is no advance innovation has equipped in the RE350S6 water heater and that is the reason it is not a popular model of Bradford White.
We are going to present Bradford white 50-gallon gas water heater review. Bradford White RG1PV50S6N water heater is suitable for those people who need a large amount of hot water. The capacity of the water tank is 50 gallons that have an input of 40000 BTU. As we can say, 50 gallons of water heaters are the most efficient as well as reduce utility bills.
Additionally, this natural gas water heater designed for those locations where you cannot utilize atmospheric units. The gases are directly exhausting out of the wall or roof by using positive pressure by a great blower motor.
The equipped ICON system enables energy-saving, precision control temperature, and troubleshooting traits. In addition, the Defender safety system is the flame or fire arrestor design of the original ScreenLok technology. Therefore, we can say that it maintains a brilliant efficiency.
Furthermore, maintenance and cleanliness is also a very easy task. A sight window allows you to view the chamber to observe the working of the burner and pilot. The tank has equipped with Vitraglas lining that makes it corrosion resistant.
Pros & Cons
- This natural gas 50 gallons water heater is ideal for those who want a large amount of hot water.
- It featuring with 40000 BTU that enhances its efficiency, makes it energy efficient and decreases the utility bills.
- The tank is featuring Vitraglas lining that makes the tank corrosion resistant and that is the reason the Bradford White RG1PV50S6N water heater is durable.
- In any case, detection of flammable vapor then a vapor sensor will stop the burner from performing operations.
- The vent system produces an irritating noise and vibrates more.
If you are looking for a short model with the large capacity water heater for residential use then you are in the right place. The Bradford white presented the M250S6DS model of water heater that comes with 50-gallons water. This reliable and durable model provides you a large amount of hot water without any delay.
Moreover, the heater comes with the total Hydrojet performance system, which is a tube of the cold-water inlet. This system engineered to remove the cost. Additionally, create a great systematic combination of incoming water with stored water.
The electric M250S6DS water heaters are faster and consume less energy as well. Bradford white water heater has a tank that has been covered with Vitraglas lining. The Vitraglas lining makes the tank corrosion-resistant and enhances durability.
It has insulated with non-CFC 2-inch foam that enhances the functionality and working of the heater. It works great and delivers hot water instantly because the heat directly transfers with immersed elements.
Pros & Cons
- The Vitraglas lining enhances the durability of the tank because it makes it corrosion resistant.
- Bradford White uses a total Hydrojet performance system that makes it an ideal heater for residential use.
- This electric water heater consumes less energy and works faster as compared to others.
- The tank comes with 50 gallons of water capacity and delivers instant hot water.
- It does not come with Piezo Igniter so you need to open a chamber to lightning up the pilot.
Bradford White Water Heater Buying Guide
In this buying guide, we will provide you with some of the important features that you need to consider before buying a water heater from Bradford White,
In recent times, conserving the planet’s resources is a top priority of most governments and similar is the case of the US. To save money, energy without compromising on the performance of the water heater most of the water heaters from Bradford White come with EnergyStar seal. If you are looking to cut down your utility bills then this is the seal you need to look for when buying Bradford White water heater.
This is another patented technology from Bradford, with which your water heater will feature top-quality enamel lining for the tank. It will keep your tank safe from rust or corrosion in the long run. This is the chemical that is applied to the inside of the water heater tank.
Bradford White’s Hydrojet is an inlet tube with the purpose to reduce any buildup of sediment and ensures thorough mixing of the stored water with the coming water. Due to this, any extreme differences between the temperatures are significantly reduced.
4. ICON System
Specific to the natural gas units from Bradford White, this is the feature that offers enhanced features with a performance boost as well as diagnostic capabilities. In recent times, the company has upgraded this system as well to improve its overall efficiency. It features advanced temperature controls and user-friendly design.
Most of the water heaters from Bradford White come with a 6-year warranty. However, you can also extend the warranty based on your requirements with the BuiltBest warranty upgrade. You need to get in touch with the store staff with your water heater’s product number and extend your warranty.
Bradford White is the name of trust and for so long the company has been maintained its reputation but consistently provides the customers with exceptional products and after-sale services. The company has numerous patented technologies and is considered to be true innovators in the water heater industry.
As per our list of Bradford White water heater reviews, we think the RG240T6N Water Heater is the best. This water heater comes with a capacity of 40 gallons and it serves with your entire household pretty well. You won’t run out of hot water anymore for sure!
ScreenLock, ICON system, Hydrojet system
ICON system, Hydrojet system
Hydrojet system, Vitraglas Lining
Defender Safety, ICON system, ScreenLock
Have you used any one of these before, what do you think? Did we miss out on your Bradford White water heater? Have your say by leaving a comment below!