The Rheem RTG-64DVLN tankless water heater is a wonderful product that is available for purchase. It is a tankless water heater. A Tankless water heater uses natural gas to heat the water and vents out without any adapter. It comes with a remote control making the usage of a water heater a safe and friendly experience.Â The product uses the next generation of burner technology which is the best in the industry at the moment.
Rheem RTG-64DVLN provides a continuous flow of hot water all the time without the need for a space-consuming water tank. This new age Tankless water heater is highly energy efficient. Writing a Rheem RTG-64DVLN review is very easy because anyone who has used it knows what an outstanding product this is. It is perfect for every home.
Table of Contents
Rheem RTG-64DVLN Indoor Condensing Review
Features of Rheem RTG-64DVLN
1. Supply and Temperature: Rheem RTG-64DVLN is able to produce 6.8 gals. per minute at a 35A-degree F rise maximum- 5.3 gal. per minute at a 45A-degree F rise max. This is an impressive range to be expected from a tankless water heater and results in custom Showers or baths based on how the user feels.
2. Ventilation Process: This tankless water heater uses a new 3-Inch per 5-Inch concentric vent system with Integrated Condensate Collector. This vent does not require any adapter what so ever.
3. Water flow in GPM: Rheem RTG-64DVLN 26 GPM Minimum flow rate, .40 GPM Minimum activation flow rate. This impressive GPM flow rate means you can have a shower for as long as you want.
4. Addition to a Water Heater: A UMC-117 remote control is provided for the convenience of use and safety and 10 ft. of the thermostat wire being included.
5. Additional Feature: The cable is able to connect to tankless units for them to operate at once.
Pros & Cons
- Space Saving: Being tankless means that Rheem RTG-64DVLN does not take up as much space as a regular water heater would.
- Safe to Use Wireless Access: There is a remote control with which the perfect water conditions can be insured from a safe distance
- Non-stop Water Flowing: Unlike other water heaters that run out of hot water after a period of usage leaving the user unexpectedly bombarded with cold water, Rheem RTG-64DVLN does not run out of the water as it uses next generation burner technology.
- Use of Smart Cable: The cable that is used allows for two tankless units to be supported it is necessary for big families.
- Hassle Free Ventilation: The vent does not require any sort of adapter to run. It is simple and effective.
- Saves Energy: Rheem RTG-64DVLN is a very energy efficient product compared to other water heaters. It saves a lot of money.
- Wastage of Water: This tankless water heater gives out a continuous flow of hot water. This leads to users having extra-long showers than they need to. As a result, much water is wasted.
- Vent Pipe is a Bit Expensive: If the measurements do not match those in your home then you will have to make a purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
People really love this product. The only issues that have been mentioned by customers are with the vent pipe and cap that might have to be bought if the required measurements are not those you have at home. Energy efficiency is a big factor that drives customers to buy Rheem RTG-64DVLN. The remote control does not go unappreciated either.
But what customers love the most is that instead of waiting for a long time for water to get heated only to find that the hot water has run out in the middle of the shower, they can have instantaneous hot water that does not run out. People sure do love their long showers a lot.
Editorâ€™s Point of View
I believe a good shower is essential for a day to go well. It is a short interval of privacy and relaxation that can make a difference. In that moment of peace, one does not want to be interrupted or bothered. Because of this, I think it is an investment to buy a tankless water heater that will not bother you during your few moments of rejuvenation. That is why my Rheem RTG-64DVLN review is that this product can turn your life around. You will be ready to face all the obstacles the world throws at you know you will come home to cleanse your mind, body, and soul.
Unlimited hot water without interruption, space, and energy saving, and a reasonable price for a technologically advanced product that is far better than any other water heater. These are the perks that you get for spending your money on Rheem RTG-64DVLN along with other benefits. It is a very good investment. Itâ€™s hard to resist when you have unlimited hot water without breaks but please do try to keep your showers short for the sake of the planet.
The bottom line is that this is the only best kind of water heater that money can be. The product superior to other water heaters in multiple ways that have been mentioned. It not only ensures a better shower but also saves space, energy, and money. The PROS outnumber the CONS by a long shot. If you want the latest and most capable water heater Rheem RTG-64DVLN tankless Water Heater is the one for you.
For the Beginner
Weight: 54 Pounds
Type: Natural Gas
Certification: Energy Star
Waranty: Not Provided
For the Unlimited Users
6.8 GPM at a 35A-degree F rise maximum- 5.3 gals
3/5-Inch concentric vent system with integrated Condensate Collector
26 GPM Min. flow rate, .40 GPM Min. activation flow Rate
UMC-117 remote control and 10 ft. thermostat wire
EZ-Link cable connect two tankless units to operate at once
All Features are Available
Pros and Cons
Safe to Use Wireless Access
Wastage of Water
Non-stop Water Flowing
Use of Smart Cable
Hassle Free Ventilation
Vent Pipe is a Bit Expensive
We are here to help you. Feel free to contact us for assistance.
Hi, This is Luis. Author at “TheHeatersGuide”. I am a graduate in Mechanical Engineering. Currently researching on heating technology. However, I have learned many home heating techniques and still learning the home heating technolgy. And I love to share my research and reviews.
Leave a Reply