Rheem is one of the most trusted and well-known hot tankless water heater brand.
This brand has various types of tankless water heater like electric, gas, solar-powered as well as heat pumps are part of Rheem-Ruud HVAC group; which one of the leading manufacturers of cooling and central heating products used in commercial and residential applications.
In the below Rheem tankless water heater reviews explores the popularity of this brand, its models, main features as well as specs of their top tankless water heaters.
History Of Rheem Tankless Water Heater
Nowadays, Rheem is one of the most established brands across the world when it comes to water heating technology.
Rheem Manufacturing Company was established in 1920 and the hot water heaters were among their first products. Then they bought the Ruud Manufacturing Company that later built the first automatic and storage tank-type water heater.
Rheem has its headquarters in United States, Mexico and Canada. However, its wide range of products is well-known in all over the world.
Rheem is the only company which offer you a complete line of the innovative water heating technology that include solar water heater products, tankless water heaters and traditional water heaters.
The company’s tankless heaters are particularly known for their worry-free and convenient performances.
Let’s take a look the Rheem tankless water heater reviews.
Why Should You Choose Rheem Tankless Water Heaters?
Rheem Company prides itself on being capable of providing tankless water heaters which are able to meet different hot water needs for different homes. Whether you’ve got a vacation home with numerous luxury bathrooms or you have a modest apartment with 2 bathrooms, there’s always a Rheem tankless heater for you. Rheem usually features 2 lines of the tankless heaters: the Performance Line and the Professional Line.
Rheem understands the need for a compact tankless water heater by most homeowners. After all, one of the obvious benefits of having a tankless water heater is working without the space-consuming and massive water tanks which traditional water heaters usually have. Rheem tankless heaters are approximately the size of the regular medicine cabinet. As a result, they will free up lot of the floor space irrespective of where you want to install them.
Tankless water heaters normally have the built-in condensing heat exchangers that are made of the highly-durable stainless steel. This prevents heat loss and also leads to up to 94 percent thermal efficiency. At maximum performance, some of the Rheem’s tankless heaters can supply over 9 gallons of the hot water per minute. The company also boasts the self-diagnostic system that allows for easier operation and installation. Temperature setting on the water heaters is shown on its digital display thus enabling you to prevent overheating.
Top Five Rheem Tankless Water Heater Reviews
Rheem is a very solid company that makes some of the best water heaters in the world today. With this Rheem Tankless Water Heater Reviews, you will find the best Tankless water heaters from Rheem so as to choose the one that fits your home needs. Therefore, if you’re looking for the best Rheem Tankless Heaters, here are the top 5 the Rheem Tankless Water Heater Reviews:
#1 Rheem RTE 13, 4 GPM Electric Tankless Water Heater Review
Rheem Company is one of the leading providers of electric and gas tankless water heaters. The company’s electric tankless heater, the Rheem RTE 13 electric tankless water heater has been getting much appreciation and attention from all corners thanks to its space-saving design as well as the ultimate performance. The Rheem RTE 13 electric tankless water heater is energy star certified and is widely-known for its energy-efficient systems.
The Electric Water heater features a rugged copper and brass heat exchanger that’s designed so as to withstand the tough water conditions for a long period of time. Its compact and lightweight design saves space and also enables for simple installation in a wide range of locations. It’s designed to provide water for one bathroom in the warmer climates or for continuous hot water at single points-of-use faucet in the colder climates.
- It has compact design that fits almost anywhere.
- The Rheem RTE 13 electric heater provides continuous supply of hot water on demand.
- It has an industry leading low flow activation rating of 0.4 GPM.
- The heater has external temperature controls.
- The Rheem RTE 13 electric heater also has on-unit temperature control LEDs that indicate standby mode and active element
- It has a rugged brass and copper heat exchanger
- Great for laboratories, homes, hospitals, boats, condos, offices and almost any place where hot water is required
- The water heater has a weight of 8 lbs.
- Amperage: 54
#2 Rheem RTGH-95DVLN 9.5 GPM Indoor Direct Vent Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Review
Rheem RTGH-95DVLN 9.5 is one of the top-notch water heating solutions that run on natural gas and also provides unlimited supply of hot water to your whole family. It’s a simple to use tankless heater that usually comes with its own remote control panel purposes of for setting the output temperature of the water. You might also use it in displaying fault codes. With the up and down buttons, you can also change the default temperature setting that’s set on 110 degrees F to 120 degrees F. This heater normally comes with the stainless steel condensing heat exchangers and it’s also 94% efficient. Rheem RTGH-95DVLN tankless water heater is an ENERGY STAR rated water heater. Operating at 199,000BTUs, the Rheem RTGH-95DVLN is a high-performance tankless water heater. This Rheem heater has a two-pipe direct vent system that connects up to 5 feet of 2” PVC pipe or 35 ft of 3” PVC pipe.
- The Rheem RTGH-95DVLN has a stainless steel condensing heat exchanger that makes the heater 94 percent energy efficient
- Increased safety and efficiency with the intelligent electronic controls
- The heater has the two-pipe direct vent system that usually connects up to five feet of two-Inch PVC Pipe or the 38-Ft of three-Inch PVC Pipe
- Low Nox model
- Installation and servicing has been made easy with the self-diagnostic system
- The temperature settings and maintenance codes are easily viewable via the digital display
- The heater comes with the built-in electric blower
- Equipped with the Guardian overheat Film Wrap
- The heater comes with an EZ link cable for connecting two tankless units
- The heater a -30 degrees F Freeze protection
- There’s also a 120V power cord that’s included in the indoor models
#3 Rheem RTG-64XLN 6.4 GPM Low NOx Outdoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Review
Rheem RTG-64XLN is a well-known brand that’s popular worldwide thanks to its innovative, budget-friendly, efficient and eco-friendly outdoor/ indoor water heating solutions. People who need hot water instantly whenever need arises without compromising on the energy utility and consumption bill should have this amazingly efficient heater. The Rheem RTG-64XLN’s output is around 6.4 gallons per minute and is low on the Nox emissions. With this heater, you can easily get hot water for 2 bathrooms. Furthermore, you can also use it from approximately 10 feet distance and also through the use of remote control. The fact that this is an outdoor heater that runs using natural gas proves that there are no safety risks which are involved. The Rheem RTG-64XLN is a very reliable outdoor tankless water heater.
- Suitable for the Outdoor usage
- Provides a minimum of 6.4 gallons/min water at 35-Degrees Rise
- The heater has a UMC-117 remote control that’s included
- The heater also has up to 10 ft of thermostat wire that’s also included
- Needs gas input of between 11,000 and 150,000 BTU per hour
- The Rheem RTG-64XLN has a built-in electric blower for forcing exhaust gas to the outside
- The electronic ignition usually increases efficiency
- The Rheem RTG-64XLN is supplied with the 120 volt power cord
- The heater also has Low Nox Version
#4 Rheem RTG-64XLP 6.4 GPM Low NOX Outdoor Propane Tankless Water Heater Review
The Rheem RTG-64XLP tankless water heater is among the most popular Tankless Water Heaters from Rheem Company. This particular model from Rheem has been rated as an Outdoor model and it usually runs on Propane. It’s capable of producing more than 6.4 gallons in every minute and the water heater also comes with the Rheem’s warranty.
Rheem tankless propane water heaters offers you the perfect solution for heating your water while at home. With Rheem RTG-64XLP tankless propane water heater you will never run out of hot water at any time. Rheem provide you with an innovative and new tankless water heater that provides a continuous supply of the hot water. It is also energy efficient and has a space saving design.
- Comes standard with the UMC-117 remote control
- High-altitude capabilities of up to 9,840 feet elevation above the sea level
- The Rheem RTG-64XLP tankless propane water heater has self-diagnostic system designed for easy service and installation
- Produces more than 6.4 Gallons Per Minute
- Has a BTU Rating of 150,000
- Comes with the Rheem Warranty
- Digital display usually shows maintenance codes and temperature setting
- The heater has a built-in electric blower
- Supplied with the 120 volts power cord
- It has environmentally friendly Low NOx
- The freeze protection of -30 deg. F
#5 Rheem RTG-64DVLN Prestige Low NOX Indoor Direct Vent Condensing Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater Review
Rheem RTG-64DVLN prestige natural gas heater is an affordable and reliable solution for fulfilling all your indoor hot water demands in all kinds of weather. This 54 pound natural gas water heater is able to produce 6.4 gallons per min at 35 Degrees Rise. This innovative water heater offers continuous supply of hot water. It is also space saving and highly energy efficient. The Rheem RTG-64DVLN prestige is a Natural Gas powered tankless water heater that has been specifically designed to be used indoors. As a result it’s suitable for both large and small families. The unit usually comes with the UMC-117 remote control as well as the EZ-link cable that can connect 2 tankless heaters and then let them operate as a single unit. The heater is highly advanced and it’s also equipped with the intelligent electronic controls which optimize its user-friendliness and reliability.
- It can be vented directly indoor
- The heater has a 6.4 GPM flow rate and it offers 35 Degrees Rise
- Unit comes with a 10-Feet thermostat wire
- Eco-friendly with low Nox Version
- The heater has an energy efficiency rate of 82 percent due to its stainless steel condensing heat exchanger
- For ensuring easy installation and servicing, the unit has the self-diagnostic system
- Digital display usually give full control over the maintenance codes and temperature settings
Rheem tankless water Heater Company carries a wide range of types and models for almost any home. You can find a very wide selection of their gas-powered models, solar and electric models, heat pumps, tankless and even the storage tank type. All models from this brand are of high efficiency and have an energy factor of more than 0.82 for Energy Star approval.
The Rheem tankless water heaters also provide the convenience and comfort of having continuous supplies of hot water. Their models are great hot water solutions for homes that have busy families as well as homes with the luxury bathrooms. To sum it up, as shown in the above Rheem tankless water Heater reviews, Rheem Company has specialized in producing great tankless water heaters that will meet all the demands of any homeowner.
Does not match your criteria? Check here for more Tankless Water heater reviews.