When it comes to buying a new tankless water heater, it is important to read a review or two. It is one thing to be attracted to a product from the sales promotion but the best advice comes from people that have actually used the water heater. Here in this article, you get Rinnai RUC98iN Tankless Water Heater Review.
Installing an appliance like this, regardless of brand, is a big event and can involve time and expense. Many people look to the brand when buying this type of appliance, and in that regard, Rinnai is an industry benchmark.
Table of Contents
Rinnai a Brand with a Superior Reputation
Rinnai has managed to develop a strong reputation for their products over the years and they usually deliver on their promises. Many installers will tell you that Rinnai and Noritz created the market for tankless water heaters, and the other brands simply compete in it. If you require hot water at a push of a button, Rinnai products are regarded as one of the most reliable in the industry.
Rinnai RUC98iN is one of the most popular models. You will find a number of consumer reviews complaining about the fact that it takes around one minute for hot water to come out of their taps. However, whenever reading a consumer complaint about delay in the water coming from a tap, one should also keep in mind that there is distance between the tap and the heater unit, and regardless of the type of unit there will be a delay for the new (warm) water to reach the tap from the heater.
Rinnai RUC98iN Tankless Water Heater Can Help You Be Green
If saving the environment is important to you, the new additions and workings of Rinnai RUC98iN tankless water heater review range will be sure to please. Energy efficiency ratings have become very important for this marketplace, and Rinnai is able to boast of levels that are amongst the most efficient in Europe.
As one of the top companies in the industry, Rinnai deserves their status and their range of tankless water heaters should ensure your family can get hot water when they need it most.
Why Rinnai RUC98iN tankless water heaters at their best?
Rinnai RUC98iN tankless water heater is energy efficient water heater which makes use of the only partial amount of water that is made use of the bulky conventional water heaters used in many of the households over the years.
- Get Hot Water Instantly- The most promising part of the Rinnai tankless water heater is that they do not make you wait much to get the hot water. This tankless water heater heats the water up quite instantly. This makes them cost effective and the best bet to buy the available options for water heaters.
- Portable – The weightlessness and the size of Rinnai tankless water heaters make them the perfect choice for modern day homes. Due to the size, they can be placed anywhere in the house also could be relocated to another place as per the requirements.
- Dirt Free – Since Rinnai tankless water heaters do not store any water in them, as the conventional water heaters, there would be no chance of getting any kind of unwanted residue from your faucets into your washroom. These happen to be a cleaner alternative to getting the water heated for domestic purposes.
- Adjustable Temperatures – One is effectively able to adjust the water temperatures as per individuals needs with Rinnai tankless water heaters. This is an additional feature that is not available in the conventional water heaters. Any kind of scalding accidents can be avoided with these water heaters as there water temperature is adjustable.
- Fresh Hot Water Available In Minutes – The freshness quotient of the water needs to be stated here. Since it is the running water that is heated by a Rinnai tankless water heater, it is ideal for drinking as well. Unlike the other water heaters which store water and provide some stored water. This is a water heater that ideally should be used for if one requires hot water.
- Reduction in the electricity bills – The energy consumed by a Rinnai RUC98iN tankless water heater is much less than the available conventional water heaters. To add on to the energy conservation feature, since these do not store heated water (that may or may not be required) conserves a considerable amount of water.
- Durability Quotient – Rinnai RUC98iN tankless water heater is said to be quite durable. Once installed these water heaters have a life of about 20 years.
- Beautifying Quotient – Instead of those bulky water heaters, these make the space where these have been fitted quite artistic and fine-looking.
Pros & Cons
- The biggest benefit provided is the outstanding energy savings they can achieve. The tank type unit stores water in a large tank that must be constantly heated so that it’s available when you turn on the tap. That means you’re heating water whether you need it or not, even if you’re away from home. Tankless units save energy by only heating water when it’s needed.
- The next significant benefit is that tankless water heaters can heat an unlimited amount of water. Conventional water heaters have a limited capacity, and once you’ve used up all of the available hot water more must be heated before it can be used, and that can take a while.
- The third benefit of a tankless unit is that the water doesn’t sit in a metal tank that builds upscale and rust to pollute the water that you use for cooking, cleaning, and bathing. And finally, an important benefit is that tankless water heating units have a much smaller footprint than conventional ones. Many models can even fit in a closet.
- As good as tankless sounds they do have a few drawbacks. The first issue is the initial cost of the equipment – which can be considerable when compared to a tank type unit. The next problem to consider is that the installation costs are significantly higher than what you’ll encounter with a conventional one. And finally; you’ll have to deal with a restricted water flow rate of 6 gallons per minute or less. That can be a problem when several hot water faucets are simultaneously running. If your household is a heavy user of hot water, you may find that you’ll need to supplement your tankless unit with point-of-use equipment or by adding additional gas units that are operated in parallel.
- Having said all this, it is important to add here that the installation process of Rinnai RUC98iN tankless water heater would require a good sum of money. However, virtually install this beautiful piece at any of the walls in your house. Do ask for the discounts or rebates that may be provided to you while buying this essential commodity in every home. Another method is to browse all the websites offering Rinnai RUC98iN tankless water heater; you never know when you may stumble upon the perfect steal!
So, whether you choose a tankless water heater or the conventional water heater with a tank, it is up to you. But if you are determined that you are going to buy a tankless water heater, you should go for the Rinnai RUC98iN Ultra Series Tankless Water Heater. Make no doubt.
For the Beginner
Weight: 82 Pounds
Type: Propane and Natural Gas
12 Year Heat Exchanger warranty
Voltage: 120 volts
Concentric or PVC venting option
Certification: Energy Star
For the Unlimited Users
Flow Rate 9.8 GPM
Water Consumption 9.8 gallons
Tankless water heater heats water instantly
Tankless Water heater
Fresh Hot Water Available In Minutes
Reduction in the electricity bills
All Features are Available
Pros and Cons
Heat Unlimited water
cost of the equipment
Space saving and Compact Size
If you need assistance, feel free to contact us.